Sunday, November 7

Day 4

Day 4:  I am grateful for my Mom and Dad. Having Kinlee has taught me a lot about sacrifice. My mom and dad have always been the most amazing parents anyone could ask for and they did it all without a fuss. I always felt loved. They dedicated their time, money, talents, efforts, knowledge, and love toward me and my siblings and continue to do anything and everything for us. Knowing now how much it takes to raise ONE child, I know they worked hard each day and night for all FIVE of us kids. They sure do know how to parent, I wish I could be half as good as them.

They are the very best grandparents. They love their grandkids so much and it shows. I know Kinlee and her cousins are always asking for her papa and grandma. She loves them so much.

"Parents have a sacred duty to rear their children in love and righteousness, to provide for their physical and spiritual needs, to teach them to love and serve one another, to observe the commandments of God and to be law-abiding citizens wherever they live."
 
My parents sure did that! If only I can no do that for my kids:).....

No comments: