Friday, November 12

Day 9

Day 9: I realized that I should have gotten caught up and had the days in sequence with the days of the month....but I didn't oops. Thats ok. Today I am so grateful for movies and books and toys that are used to occupy Kinlee while I am doing homework. Kinlee just loves Curious George, Shrek, and Dora! She sits on my lap for a few minutes while I am watching my lectures. I always feel really bad making her do things without me while I am doing homework, I just keep reminding myself that I am getting a degree for both of us! I will be smarter:) and be able to only work a couple days a week, and Kinlee will be able to have the things she needs, and possibly a sister. I am grateful for Kevin today also, for the many things he helps out with to make this possible.

And then....Kinlee comes grabs my finger and says come come come...momma please. AHHH she kills me. 
SO CUTE!

No comments: