Tuesday, September 14

Incredible

Today I was searching through some blogs and I stumbled across an amazing one.  This sweet family in Rigby, ID lost their little girl in July and it is such an inspiration the posts they have made, and the testimonies they have shared.

As I sat here BAWLING my eyes out- even still- I just cant help but think of my sweet little Kinlee and how hard it would be to lose her. I cannot even tell you how this blog has made me realize how important it is for me to blog and document all of the little things Kinlee does each day.I have so many emotions running through my head right now, I hope that I can get it all out.

I can relate to this family so well, even though I dont know them. They had been engaged in May 2007- Kevin and I June 2007.  Married that same year- them Aug, us Dec.- They had a baby girl in Feb 2009 (I believe feb), us a baby girl May 2009- Both in school, and our age. This really made me think about how life can just be so short. We dont know what Heavenly Father has in store for us, but we know that no matter what it is, it is to make us better. That is what the Lord intends for us, and it is up to us to decide whether to make ourselves better from it, or be hateful and angry with the Lord for giving us such a trial. This family has definitely been so greatful for such an awful thing, it is a true testimony of the love the Lord has for us. They just kept saying how much the lord has blessed them- never angry at the Lord for what he has taken from them. Truly inspirational.

I have been so busy with school work lately that I have forgotten what it is like to just sit and play with Kinlee. I have SO much to do today, but all that I can think about is how much I want to play with her, and rock her to bed, and just hold her in my arms. So I think I will:)

As I am writing this, Kinlee is on my back biting me, and all I can think of is how much I would miss that, instead of getting mad at her. I hope that I can remember this every day as she is pulling trash out of the garbage and throwing it all over, or taking things and throwing them at my computer screen. Or biting me, or hitting me, or throwing fits in the store.....

I am going try my hardest to be the best Mother I can, and help Kinlee to grow up knowing how much she is loved.

If you would like to read that amazing story, the blog is patrickandashley.blogspot.com

No comments: