Friday, November 19

Day 14, 15, 16

Day 14: I am grateful for temples. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve people I don't know just because I know they need the help. I have never really understood temples until I was able to go through for myself. I love it, and I have a goal of going every month, and even though that doesn't happen because life is so crazy- It will start happening when I am done with work. No excuses now.
I am beyond excited to do the marvelous work for the lord and all these wonderful people.
We will be going in Florida to the nearest temple and boy am i excited. "I love to see the temple" is one of the songs I love to sing to Kinlee- because I hope that one day she will have the desire to enter that sacred place of love and beauty.


Day 15: I am grateful for good friends.I am always feeling sorry for myself when I haven't heard from friends in a while and I feel just lonely. I don't know why, because I have the most amazing friends ever that teach me so much. I am grateful for the fact that they share the same standards as me. LDS or not, they are great people who care about me and others. I was able to go to a girls night last night, Bunco, with one of my great friends and I met so many amazing people. I see how important it is to be close with your ward family. They are all so fun and such great people. I had a great time. Thanks to those ladies for the great laughs, food, teasing, and loud FUN!


Day 16:  Today I am grateful for music. Music has always been a big part of my life growing up in a music teachers' home! I wish I was more musical myself, but I just LOVE listening to music. It always finds a way to be uplifting and gets me into a better mood! I love it because Kinlee dances too!! haha She is so adorable! I definitely will always cherish the silly little things she does!!

No comments: