Friday, January 7

Christmas!

Sorry- its a long one!
I am a little late on this post, but we had just an awesome Christmas! We stayed home so that Santa could come to Kinlee and she got so spoiled. She is such a fun little girl. She is always making us laugh. 

I had to get photos off the ipod, so they aren't great quality, but that is alright.

Here is what we did for Christmas this year.
We started with our annual Christmas gingerbread house.
We built it Christmas eve day and drank hot chocolate. It was fabulous.
Kinlee had the best job. She ate all the candy, and helped just a bit :)



Next, that evening we went to my Grandma's house for dinner.
Pretty close to everyone was there. It is always fun to get together with that family because we hardly see them. We sure missed my Grandpa though.
(no pics, cuz im lame)

Christmas Morning:
We stayed at our house and woke up to what santa brought us!
Kinlee got this!
Kevin and I got this:
Kinlee when she first came out of her room. She was more interested in the people who were there to see her! (My mom and dad, chelsie, mike, and Liam, Whitney, Logan, Saige, and Peyton)

 She got SOOOO much stuff from all the family. Books, learning videos, doll stuff, a rocking chair, clothes, a tag reader, a fridge phonics, more books, blocks...seriously, she got so much.

After we were finished at our house, we went to my mom and dad's to open gifts and have breakfast. We stayed late and made dinner and hung out all day. It was great.
For our big gift my mom sent us on a scavenger hunt throughout the house gathering clues to where it was.

Then, the last clue took us to the garage where we found a TRAMPOLINE!! What?! A big. Nice. Tramp!!
We cant wait to put it up. Kinlee will be in heaven. I will be in heaven!

The day after Christmas, we went to Kevin's moms house. We had dinner, opened presents, and played the Wii bowling. We had a great time!

That is the only picture I got of the night, but Kinlee once again got spoiled. 
She got the rocking chair, a sleeping bag, purse, hat, a couple books, lip stuff, and a Dora movie.
Kevin and I were really spoiled too. 
We got a dehydrator, a set of dishes, socks, a blanket, etc.


Kevin's family from NC, FL, and Maryland got kinlee lots too (mentioned in the list above)
THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE! 
I will get out Thank yous! Promise.


 


No comments: